Swipe to see more photos!
The Dog Park is for members only. When you become a member, you’ll receive a membership card.
Sign in at the front desk located inside with your Member’s VIP Card.
Monthly Membership: $50.00
Weekly Membership: $25
Day Pass: $8
Yearly Membership: $450 – Includes 2 free passes to When Pigue’s Fly Music Venue
Dog Park Features
Separate large and small dog areas
Hydration stations for dogs
A suitable surface for running dogs
Exercise equipment and obstacles for dogs to climb
Water feature for dogs to play in
Shade for both dogs and owners
Dog wash to clean off your pup
Dog Park Rules:
- Use of the dog park will be at the user’s risk.
- Disposal of dog waste, in the provided trash receptacles, is required.
- Dogs must be wearing current rabies and identification tags at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed before entering and leaving the fenced area.
- Dogs that become aggressive must be leashed and removed from the park immediately. Users are legally responsible for injuries inflicted by their dog. The Garden Stop reserves the right to impose limitations, including restricting access to Blue’s Dog Park, for
anyaggressive dog and its handler.
- Park users must have a leash on hand for each dog at all times.
- All minors must be supervised by an adult
- Any dog that exhibits or has a history of aggressive behavior
- Female dogs in heat
- Puppies under four months of age
- Dogs without handler supervision
- Dog food, human food or glass containers
- Spiked collars
- More than 3 dogs per handler
- Dog grooming